1. Open the 'Burn' application.
2. Name your audio file and select 'Audio CD'.
3. Locate your MP3 file and drag and drop it into the 'Burn' window.
4. If you are burning more than one song and would like the CD to retain text information, select 'Create CD-Text discs'. This means that the CD will have the song names etc.
5. Ensure that there is a blank CD in the CD drive and press 'Burn'. Wait for the song to finish encoding, once the file has transferred, open the CD and play the songs to make sure that there are no issues.