Please ensure you have encoded a viewing file as an h264 MP4 file (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!):
1. Log in to eStream (http://video.trinitylaban.ac.uk)
2. Select Create > Upload Video
3. Click on the link, and browse to the file you want to upload.
4. Deselect the “Use file name for title” tickbox
Enter the title: Teaching Musician - Task 2 - Your Name
Select Student Submission from the Type dropdown
Enter the title of your film in the description text area (eg. My Untitled Film) along with any additional details such as cast, musicians, etc.
Scroll down and select “Teaching Musician” from the Music Programme options
select 2015/16 from Academic Year
select “Music Only” from the Faculty Limitations
On the right hand side of the window (under “Options”)
Ensure that under Options it says: “Student Submissions”
Select the “Copy Only” option (this is important!!!!!)
5. Click the Start Upload button.
6. Once the video has fully uploaded, click on the icon in the top right hand corner of the screen (it should say your name/username). Then click on My Home.
7. Click on the blue search button, and then the link/name of your recording (it should be at the top of the list if you’ve only uploaded one video)
8. Click on the Share button, and then Share by Web Link
9. Copy the link in the box and paste into your supporting document that you upload to Moodle for your assessment