Sometimes people want to use the projectors when they are mounted to the ceiling or doing rear-projection, so the projector needs to change how it presents the image.
We always ask that people reset any changes that are made to the equipment's settings.
However, if your projector is projecting an upside down/back to front image, here are the steps you should take:
1. Press the menu button on the top of the projector
2. Press the Right key button twice on the top of the projector (to select an icon that features a Screwdriver)
3. Press the Up key button twice on the top of the projector (to select the "Projection" option)
4. Select the different options (confirming with the "Enter" key on the top of the projector) until you find the correct option
5. Press the menu button twice to exit.