As we currently keep Student Performances indefinitely*, we may be able to provide you with a file that contains your performance.
We will only be able to supply recordings of performances if the following criteria are met:
- You were involved in the performance (either as a performer/choreographer/musician/lighting designer...)
- We can only supply copies of recordings for your own limited Personal/Private research purposes, you must agree to this condition before we can send you the files.
In the vast majority of cases, the recording we can supply will be a h264 mp4 viewing copy of a performance, but please indicate if you would be interested in a higher quality version if it is available (there would be an extra charge if this is possible due to the extra storage space requirements of raw footage).
In order to request copies of recordings that you were involved with, please raise a new ticket or send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
Please include the line "I agree that any recordings supplied are for my own limited personal/private research purposes only" to indicate your acceptance of the limitations under which we can supply the recording(s).
- For each performance you would like, please include the following information:
- The name of the performance/which course it was for
- The approximate date of the performance
- For certain performances there are multiple casts; please indicate if this is the case with your requested performance, and if so, which version would be your preferred.
- Your role in the performance.
We endeavour to process requests as quickly as possible, but will usually respond within a couple of days.
*Applies to most for the period 2012 to present, however, some recordings are not available for various reasons. Many recordings may be available from before this date too, please enquire. We may not have recordings of all the different casts in the cases of split cast recordings.